- Introducing friction at the top of a rigging system is becoming more popular, and the Treehog THRR rigging rings are ideal for this purpose.
- Made from solid CNC aluminium and chemically finished with a black abrasion-resistant coating, the rigging rings can be spliced into a sling by the user.
- By being spliced into a rope, they can be used in many different configurations, one of the main ones being to create an alternative to the standard rigging block.
- By adding more rings into your rigging system, (as redirects on separate slings, or by using multiple rings in one sling) you can introduce more friction into your system.
- There are no mechanical parts to maintain, the rings are very simple to inspect for safety purposes and come in 4 different sizes (see below).
- The smaller THRR rigging rings can even be spliced into retrievable friction savers or other anchor point slings.
|Code||A: Outside Diameter||B: Inside Diameter||C: Rope Bend Diameter||D: Groove Soze|