Keep your gear clean, tidy and organised with the new DryKit gear bags from Arbortec.
Available in 3 sizes 40, 70 and 90 Litre, the DryKit gear bags are made from robust PES/PVC Tarpaulin material with heavy-duty stitching and accessories. The bags have the following handy features:
- Large inner mesh pocket on each end.
- 20cm x 20cm secure zip pocket on inside back.
- Large mesh pocket inside the lid.
- Key-safe clip inside lid pocket.
- Front zippered mesh pocket with external access.
- Large cover with overlapping water-resistant edge.
- Carabiner loops on both sides.
- Removable solid base to protect against puncture from climbing spikes 70 Litre and 90 Litre only.
- Removable rucksack straps (40 Litre and 70 Litre only.)
- Large shoulder strap with multiple attachment points (2 attachment points on 40 litre, 6 attachment points on 70 and 90 Litre.)
- ID card holder on one end.
- Extra tie-down straps over the lid for external stowage or/and added lid security.
- Reinforced rubber pull/carry handles on each end.