The mid-range skin can be worn as a standalone hi-visibility trouser or you can attach an Arborflex base layer to give a fully certified chainsaw trouser.
*This set of trousers are NOT chainsaw protective, they are only chainsaw protective when worn in conjunction with the additional Baselayer.*
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Conforms to EN ISO 20471 RIS-3279-TOM for rail
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas
- Quality YKK zipper system on the fly and all pockets
- Downward facing pocket zips, compatibility when wearing a climbing harness
- Cargo and phone pockets have double fold-over flaps
- Elasticated boot lace fastener - can be tensioned to reduce sawdust ingress into boots
- Stretch enabled reflective transfer bands.